07 November 2005

Coca-Cola to end Vanilla Coke! NOOOO!!!!

I read some really bad news a couple of days ago. The Coca-Cola company is going to stop producing it's best-ever beverage: Vanilla Coke.

Screw the iPod nano... They're killing off Vanilla Coke


It will be phased out of the US market by the end of the year and in early 2006 for the UK market.

No word on when production will cease in Malaysia but, if F&N Coca-Cola follow orders from the HQ, I'm guessing we'll see the last of it by mid-2006.

I dunno about you guys but I'm going to buy about 30 crates of 2-litre Vanilla Coke bottles. And maybe a few hundred cans too.

First, we had increased taxes on alcohol. Now this. What the hell are we supposed to drink? Water?


*Yuck!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah, could be worse. they might take mountain dew off the shelves too. where would we get our caffiene? *gasp* coffee?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE WORST NEWS I'VE HEARD FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME.

I AM DEVASTATED.

Vanilla Coke is like 10 million times better than any other crappy fizzy drink in production.

So sad man so very sad.

Perhaps the problem was more people bought vanilla coke than the original, and their business was getting screwed.

Anonymous said...

I must say, I have never tasted vanilla coke ever. Maybe I shall try it today. But do I really want to do that??? What if I like it??? Then I would have to clear many shelves to create a stock pile, maybe even a silo. The last time my favourite shop decided to close for good, I did a good round at clearing their goods of the shelves. They closed in 1998 and I still have some of their goods today!
Btw, I love Normal Coke. Hate the diet. And I love Ribena, or Risbena as I affectionally call it.

Maybe Coke is owned by politicians. They can screw up anything naturally...