20 August 2008

Better late than never, I guess...

My baby sister turned 18 a couple of months ago, which means that she's reached the legal age for drinking. Which also means that I'm getting old because when I finished secondary school, Kat was just entering PRIMARY school...

*Life flashes before eyes*

Anyway, here are some shots of the celebrations:

"YAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa..."


Guinness puts hair on your chest. Yes.


"Why the hell am I drinking a salad? With vodka in it?"


Kat drinking a big, girly drink...


"Come Kat, down down down DOWN!!!"


"What? Me? Dance? Hahahaha! Oh, you're serious..."


"Mmmmm.... *hic!* Nice, warm and comfy here..."


"I love you, big sis... NYAN!!!"
"Umm... k"


*mumble* *mumble* dunaskmeididn'tbringhershejustfollowedme... *mumble*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not like she hasn't had a drink or five before. Ah, drunk Kathryn. Always amusing.

Send our happy birthday wishes to her, please! :)