02 November 2005

It's official: Indians are just better at drinking...

...unless your name is Terry and you live somewhere in Section 5 PJ or something like that.

But for now, we can finally confirm that the stereotype that Indians are much better at drinking beer than the Chinese (unless you're Terry, of course) is, in fact, true!!! And we have scientific evidence: a drinking contest.

It's simple, get four random guys (two Chinese, two Indian - just to increase the sample size) to down a pint of beer and see who finishes it first. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.






All in all, it was a pretty fun Halloween, although it must be said that I don't even know when Halloween is. Hey, I'm not Ang-moh

I've also had some comments that I always have one token Indian friend in all of my shots to show that I'm politically correct, not racist, live in peace (and harmony) in a multi-cultural environment, etc.

Just to enforce this stigma here's another random Indian shot. Meet Jambu...














And believe it or not, I have an even worse shot of him:
















Somehow, I don't think he'll be as willing to pose for the camera in future. Cheers! It's the first day of Hari Raya tomorrow, I think I'll pay Hanif a visit. Maybe that'll convince him to have an open house. Unless he's not in KL, of course. Why the hell is everybody gone??? Alex is off on his honeymoon, Jun Kit's in Telur Cintan, Aloy's in Phuckit and...

...oh dear, I've run out of friends. *Gaah!!!*

4 comments:

max said...

telur cintan. phuckit.

classic! :D

war said...

you've run out of friends? ouch.

:(

Chris Chong said...

Oops... -_-

Anonymous said...

Aloy sounds dodgy. Like a man with thick moustache, slanted shifty eyes and slimy fat hands.
I agree with Max, it is classic. You are funny. Good funny.